Biomedical Assay Scientist
As Biomedical Assay Scientist you will be working with our Fast-ELISA technology and expanding the use of this technology to detect additional proteins and diseases. The ideal candidate is a highly motivated individual who can work with a high level of independence to conduct experiments with minimal supervision. The position requires creativity, flexibility, the ability to work effectively in a diverse team, and a passion for innovation.
- Quick learner with a passion for early, innovative technologies and hacking.
- Previous experience in a biomedical research lab.
- Experience with microfluidic devices and chip development.
- Experience with ELISA, Western Blot, and other protein detection assays.
- Experience with curve-fitting analysis programs and more complex data analysis programs such as GraphPad Prism is a plus.
- Previous programming experience with bioinformatic tools and data analysis is also a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel.